Our Lawrence, MA location is looking for an Imajinator. Imajinators are the playful , fun and face of Imajine That. Imajinators continuously engage with families and children. This position includes daily execution of activities, workshops, events and or/parties.
SOME DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with families and children.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Play and engage with families during operating hours.
- Conduct Workshops.
- Make announcements over our speaker system.
- Operation of the Front Desk and Café etc. when needed.
- Attend monthly meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Have fun and play with the children in the museum.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Extremely flexible and have the ability to shift gears quickly.
- Professional and punctual.
- Ability to follow directions well.
- Ability to work well on a team.
- Ability to present yourself in a professional manner and wear required uniform.
- Have effective and appropriate language with customers and with other Imajinators.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Knowledge of child development.
- Ability to conduct a group of children in activities.
- Computer knowledge.
- First Aid & CPR Certified (preferred not required).
- Bi lingual (English/Spanish) (preferred not required).
Email your resume to email@example.com for consideration