Applications for the 2018 admissions lottery are now available. Download the EA Application Form 2018 or contact the main office at 978-686-4673.
To participate in the lottery, students must meet all five of the following admissions requirements:
- Applicant must be a girl entering the fifth grade in the fall of 2018. For sixth-grade admission, see below*
- Applicant must be a Lawrence resident.
- Applicant’s family must meet household income requirements that fall within or below the income eligibility guidelines for Federal reduced price meals. Please CLICK HERE to view the 2016 income eligibility chart.
- Applicant must have a supportive adult who is actively committed to her academic and social success, and who volunteers at Esperanza two hours per week.
- Applicant and applicant’s family must take part in interview process with the school.
* In the event that a fifth-grade student vacates her seat at the Academy at the end of the 2017–2018 school year, a sixth-grade slot may become available. Please contact the school to learn more about sixth-grade admission.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 28
Lottery Selection: Thursday, May 11
New Student and Family Orientation: Tuesday, May 22, 5:30-7:00 pm
For more information about the admissions lottery, call the office or click here to learn more about Esperanza Academy.