Roots Compost is a local, sustainable and people-powered community composter in Greater Lawrence that recycles households’ kitchen scraps into compost to provide curbside collection and collaborate with local farmers and community gardens that use the compost to improve soil right in our own neighborhoods.
The hauler’s responsibilities would include curbside collection of food scraps:
- Driving six-hour shifts navigating a different, set route 3 days a week
- Always morning shifts starting at 7am
- Using a smartphone route navigation app, drive to every household, and swap out and clean the 5 gallon bucket full of food scraps
- Engaging any customers you might encounter along your route
To apply, please send your resume and short answer responses to the following three questions to email@example.com by Monday, June 11:
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Why are you a good fit for the qualifications of this job?
- What’s something else we should know about you?